山东大学自行车协会论坛

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: 骑驴去看海
打印 上一主题 下一主题
收起左侧

[会刊] 十周年之后,我们该改变些什么?(3.23完结,帖子被置顶了不要找不到我啊啊)

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2014-3-20 09:45:58 | 显示全部楼层
回复 10# 刘小龙

Sorry cannot get a Chinese type in method right now.

I don't think it'll be a good idea using commercial and modern approach to manage a society like us. You always have to accept the trade-offs when getting our huge society running efficiently like a company. Then what's that trade-off? Is it good?

I've noticed that you emphasized the word NON-PROFIT, but the initial goal and the best power of a commercial is money. Thus you need a new target replacing that goal but still fit everything in the organization of the company. I haven't seen any success yet. Commercials have their way, so do non-profits, there's no easy job combining them together.

In fact, no matter what the approach is, our major problem is absent of a meaningful goal for us. At the very beginning era of CASDU as a startup, it's sufficient for us to set the goal in "development", more members, longer troops. Everyone in the team just paid their every bit effort to let us get big enough to "survive", to get rid of annoying "crisis". It's reached. We don't have to worry that our CASDU may disappear suddenly because we are strong enough. Then what's next? What's our next doable meaningful goal?

So, now, in spite of all approaches, let's talk about the very goal you are pursuing in CASDU. What's that? What stuffs that CASDU gets you are valuable? Is it the society practice itself? Or the speeding racing experience? Or something more valuable behind all of them? Dig it out, and I believe that every individual goals together will print out our blue map.
本楼点评(0) 收起
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2014-3-20 09:50:07 | 显示全部楼层
回复 15# 李彦熹

Measures and specific approaches should not be concerned when talking in a high level perspective. We are just taking better view to see what's better what's worthy what's good what's right etc....Doable or not, how to, is the next step. Don't hurry.
本楼点评(0) 收起
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

展开

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|北大车协|车协主站

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:04 , Processed in 0.129021 second(s), 35 queries .